Touchdown!!! Are you ready for Tailgating Season???
Our Kansas City Chiefs are going to be an exciting team this year, and many people like to Tailgate in the parking lot before the game to add to the excitement!
Grilling for a tailgate crowd can be just as high stakes as the game itself! And being prepared sets you up for an easy victory on the grill and in the lot!
The following are a few tips from the experts at Pit Boss Grills:
1) Bring more than you think you’ll need…this applies to food and in particular, fuel.
2) Do the prep work before you go. Pre-season and pre-marinate your meats. It’s not fun to do that in the heat of the moment.
3) Use a portable grill. You want to be able to start feeding friends and family quickly and pack everything up just in time for kick-off. Fireplace & Bar-B-Q Center carries the Porta-Chef 120 and the high end MiniMax Big Green Egg. Both of these grills are perfect for tailgating.
4) Satisfy all taste buds. Bring an assortment of barbecuing and dipping sauces from sweet and spicy to tangy, and everyone will win with a little of what they want.
5) Kick Back. Use a remote thermometer to monitor your food while you step away from the cooking site to enjoy the party!
6) Keep your crowd full. Food is the best part of tailgating. Keep your crowd full with lots of finger foods like burgers, dogs, and homemade chips and dips.
Make sure you have the right tools on hand, all of which can be purchased from us at Fireplace & Bar-B-Q Center. And now, you’re ready to become a master tailgater this season!
Proud member of Kansas City NARI
Fireplace & Bar-B-Q Center
Overland Park, KS 66212
Monday: 9 to 6
Tuesday: 9 to 6
Wednesday: 9 to 6
Thursday: 9 to 6
Friday: 9 to 6