We are right in the thick of barbecue season, and this summer promises to bring more friends to your home than last summer! So, to help impress your friends with your barbecuing skills, take a look at these six accessories:
1) Out With Mitts and In With Gloves – Gloves are overcoming any weaknesses mitts may have had by facilitating handling of plates and objects. Some are made of suede, others of aramid fibers, a synthetic fiber resistant to heat and used in the aerospace industry. Some of the most interesting features are that they can be used by right-handed and left-handed people alike, they are useful both in your indoor and outdoor kitchen and they are machine washable. They are also fitted with silicone insertions to provide a better grip.
2) Cedar Planks – Cedar planks are a versatile grilling accessory and can be used for a wide variety of foods. To meats such as chicken, beef, fish, pork and wild game; to non-meats such as mushrooms, peppers, onions, squash, zucchini and potatoes. The sky is the limit when it comes to cooking with cedar planks!
3) Shredding Claws – If you are looking for an easier way to make pulled pork, beef or chicken, the stainless-steel shredding claws pictured here are a must! On top of doing a great job of shredding your meats, they can also be used to hold your foods in place while cutting or to move your piece of grilled meat right into your plate.
4) Roasting Peppers and Tomatoes – A stainless-steel vegetable roast rack, like the one pictured here, is great for roasting peppers and tomatoes and is sure to make full-time as well as part-time vegetarians quite happy. Vegetables can be elevated while cooking thanks to a few convenient openings of variable dimensions.
5) The Scraper is the Alternative to the BBQ Brush – Some issues have been raised with BBQ brushes, so a new option has been designed to eliminate risk…the scraper! One type is pictured here. It’s a great alternative to the old-fashioned brushes.
6) Protecting Your Terrace with a Carpet – In the heat of the moment, a mess or an accident can happen quite fast. By inserting a specialized fireproof carpet under your barbeque, not only will you protect your deck from stains and messes, but you’ll also get extra protection against fire. Furthermore, when they get soiled, these carpets are much cheaper to replace than wood or composite decking.
Fireplace and Bar-B-Q Center can help you with the aforementioned accessories and lots more items to help make your barbequing experience easier and better this summer! So, stop by and see us!! We’re always anxious to help our customers!