Stoll Industries makes a custom outdoor kitchen that is stronger, lighter, and easier to install than any other outdoor kitchen solution available. Following are some common questions about this product:
Why should I choose an outdoor kitchen from Stoll Industries?
- It will bring life to your deck or patio
- It will save you money
- It’s made in the USA by skilled craftsmen
- Stoll has been creating custom metal products for over 50 years
Where can I use a custom outdoor kitchen?
- These products are perfect for decks, patios, rooftops and balconies.
Will Stoll products stand up to the weather?
- These kitchens are constructed of weather-resistant aluminum and stainless steel. Everything is corrosion-resistant—including the hardware.
Can I customize the color of my outdoor kitchen?
- You can choose from over 25 powdercoat finishes that are both beautiful and weather-resistant. The best news is that you can choose one color for the base, another color for the doors and drawers, and yet another color for the countertop. This unique feature allows you to design a truly custom outdoor kitchen.
Can I use my outdoor kitchen on a balcony or rooftop?
- The aluminum construction keeps this product lightweight and the modular design makes it portable. Your kitchen can be shipped knocked down so you can easily transport it via stairwells or elevators. Once you reach your destination, installation takes 20-30 minutes on average. Stoll has standard outdoor kitchen island sizes, but they can custom build any size or shape, including L-shaped or U-shaped configurations.
Can I use my own cabinet and drawer components with Stoll products?
- Absolutely. Stoll can build your kitchen around the specs of your existing appliances and cabinets. You tell us what you want and we will design it for you!
Are countertops included with a Stoll custom outdoor kitchen?
- Stoll offers aluminum or stainless-steel countertops for any of their outdoor kitchens. If you want to use a different 3rd party countertop, we can build your kitchen to fit nearly any countertop application.
Will my kitchen scratch easily?
- All of Stoll’s finishes are tested by a 3rd party testing lab to ensure they meet industry standards.
Is the grill included?
- Grills and appliances are not included. However, Fireplace & Bar-B-Q Center has lots of grills that they would be happy to show you! Then, just send Stoll the specs of your new grill or smoker and they will design your outdoor kitchen to fit your grill.
Where are Stoll products made?
- Every outdoor kitchen is made in Abbeville, SC by a skilled craftsman. You can be proud to know you are buying a product that is made in the USA. Stoll also gives a portion of every purchase to non-profit organizations around the world. Your purchase is an opportunity for you to love your neighbor.
Fireplace and Bar-B-Q Center can help you with Stoll products and lots more items to help make your barbequing experience better this summer! So, stop by and see us!! We are at your service!